Texas Acupuncture CAE Course Package #1 - 34 CAEs: $169.66
Acupuncturists are required to complete 34 hours of continuing education every 24 months.
The 34 hours of acupuncture continuing education must include a minimum of hours in the followig categories:.
- At least 8 hours: general acupuncture therapies
- At least 2 hours: ethics and safety
- At least 6 hours: herbology
- At least 4 hours: biomedicine
Texas Acupuncture CAE Course Package:
- Treating the Zang Organs with Seasonal Features
- Treatment of Cough Caused by Disorders of Zang-Fu Organs in Addition to the Lungs
- Needle Breaking in Acupuncture
- Analysis of Knee Pain in Biomedicine
- Analysis of Lower Back Pain in Biomedicine